Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Love From Our Curious Boy



Drake is the kind of kid that you never really know what will come out of his mouth, and the things that do we have NO idea where he get them.

You can imagine our surprise when the other day when we told Drake that he was cute and he got a look of disgust on his face and said "Drakie not cute, Drakie is CURIOUS!" We about fell over from laughing so hard and then kept saying he was cute over and over again so he would keep saying it. We are nice parents like that!

So Happy Valentine's day from the NOT cute but curious Drake.

For the record, I think he is cute AND curious!

 

2 comments:

  1. He is sooo funny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny that you shared that because my ten year old gets angry when I call him cute. "I'm not CUTE!" It's as if I am insulting him or something. Sorry fellow mom, it's no longer cool to call our darlings cute!

    ReplyDelete