Tuesday, February 7, 2012

32 Weeks

I'm not sure how 32 weeks have come and gone so fast leaving me with only about 7 more weeks (I will be 33 weeks on Thursday) until I meet my newest son. I'm excited to see what he looks like. For some reason, I keep picturing a spitting image of Drake as a newborn, so we will see if I'm right.

This pregnancy has been a rollercoaster and has definitely been harder than my pregnancy with Drake. I've been dealing with awful reflux that nothing seemed to help. Thankfully my OB put me on Prilosec on Thursday and I have seen some big improvements since then.

I've also been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions. I started to get them pretty regularly around 26 weeks, they have slowly increased in intensity and are usually strong enough now to make me stop what I'm doing.

I've been nesting like crazy and feel like my house is almost ready for the baby. I tend to go a little bit crazy when I clean and over-do it. Both Ben and my Mom have been very vocal about the fact that they want me to slow down and take it easy. I've been trying, but that is easier said than done for a person like me!

Little Brother is a pretty active baby so I've been enjoying feeling his kicks, rolls, and other crazy movements. I'm still finding it hard to believe that he will be here so soon!

We are already so in love with our little guy and can't wait to meet him. I'm so looking forward to the moment that Drake gets to meet his brother for the 1st time. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

I thought I would leave you with a belly comparison picture. It looks like the further along I get the more I am carrying the same. I think my belly might be a little more out front this time, but otherwise it looks pretty much the same. Also? I look SO young in my picture with Drake!!




 

1 comment:

  1. you look great in both photos..........won't be long now!!

    ReplyDelete