Friday, February 10, 2012

Cars and Trains Dreams


Time 1:45 a.m.


We wake up to Drake crying and yelling for Daddy. Very unusual as he never gets up in the night anymore. We wonder if he is sick.


Ben goes in his room to see what's up. I can hear them talking. All of the sudden Drake starts yelling "Tow Mater!!" over and over again.


I hear Ben go downstairs.


I go see what is going on.


Ben is frantically looking through piles of toys for Tow Mater.


I tell Ben that we can't start getting toys for Drake in the middle of the night.


Ben comes back up and tells Drake that Tow Mater is sleeping. Drake starts yelling for "Holly Shiftwell!!"


Ben says we will get her tomorrow and to go to sleep.


As he leaves the room "Thomas!!" is what Drake is yelling over and over.


Meanwhile, I'm laying in bed laughing hysterically over what little boys must dream about.


The best part is when Drake woke up the next morning the first thing he said was "I go look for Holly Shiftwell now"


I LOVE this age!!

No comments:

Post a Comment