Monday, December 12, 2011

That is Amazing!

Drake's new favorite thing to say is " Momma, that is amazing!" He says it about any and everything and it just makes my heart melt every single time. I love his innocence and how something so small can be so amazing to him! I've decided to take a cue from my little guy and tell you some things I think are just amazing right now!

  • Baby laundry. Seriously the best laundry ever! I've had so much fun washing and putting way little brother's clothes. I can't believe he will be here in 3 short months!

  • A day with friends. On Saturday one of my best friends and her kids came to visit. I felt so refreshed and happy after she left. That night our good friends and neighbors came over for dinner and to let the kids play. Between the 3 couples we have 4 boys (with one on the way)! 3 of the four are within 5 months in age of each other. Can you imagine 3 crazy 2-year-olds running around?!? It IS amazing!

  • Life getting back to normal. I mentioned briefly that Ben started a new job a few weeks ago.  Getting back into a routine and having some security again really makes me breathe just a little easier.

  • "What's that name?" Drake has started to ask everybody their name. He is so interested in meeting new people.

  • Taking Drake to see the  Polar Express at the IMAX. There really is nothing better than seeing something for the first time through your child's eyes. It was a magical night.

  • My new blog header! I made it myself using Photoshop. It is not perfect, but not too bad for my 1st real Photoshop project!


Life right now is truly amazing. We have been so blessed  and are enjoying each blessing God has put in our life.

P.S. We are taking Drake to see Santa tonight so I will be anxious to see if he thinks that is "amazing" Especially with how our visit turned out last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment