Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Weekends

We live a little differently around here in the summer. We stay up a little later, drink a few more beers, eat a few more grilled hot dogs, take longer walks...we just enjoy. Part of that enjoying for Drake means lots of swimming and spending the whole day in nothing but a diaper.

Drake's own waterpark. He was insistent that Skinner join him for a swim as well.

 Seriously, my heart is exploding from the cuteness that is this picture. Boy, dog, water=perfection.

 I love my dog. LOVE him. Best dog brother in the world (Yes, I just went there and called Skinner Drake's dog brother.) to my little man.

Drake's official outfit of summer. In other news, is it just me or does he look like he is doing the robot?

Classic kid drinking hose water picture. At least I know he will never be dehydrated this summer between the hose water, pool water, sprinkler water, and any other water this kid can suck up. If you have not caught on my kid LOVES drinking water.

Yep, that is the way we roll around here in the summer. Summer is just beginning and I'm eating up every last moment.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like our summers, too! Gotta love summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty much loving the way summer rolls around over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like perfection to me!!

    B's brother may have just been born a month ago but he has 2 older 4 legged sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!

    Mason has dog siblings too :o)

    ReplyDelete