Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

  • Leaving my little guy on Friday is going to be so hard, but the main reason we are going to Hawaii is for my job. I  am the director of communications and meeting planning for a physician membership organization. It is a job I love and it gives me awesome opportunities to do things such as this.
  • I also know that it is important to my marriage to go away every so often just the 2 of us.
  • I really can't imagine having my active, curious, loud, limited napper of a baby on a 6 + hour flight from Phoenix to Hawaii. Plus with the 4 hour time difference we would most likely be going to bed at 4 pm and getting up at 3 am everyday!!
  • Drakie will be getting SO spoiled by his Nana and Papa that he will have no shortage of love, attention, and wonderful care.
  • I'm not worried about Skinner because Auntie Ellie will be staying with him. Skinner and Aunt Ellie are best friends and I'm sure she will allow him to do all sorts of things we will not. In addition Skinner gets to head on a weekend road trip with Ellie and he misses his much beloved car rides as he does not get to go with us too often anymore.

I will leave you with some pictures of my little man. I may be on here and there from Hawaii so check back for updates!

2 comments:

  1. I just love checking this blog, Katie! Looks like Drake's hair has calmed itself down a bit. ;) You are right- Drake will be perfectly fine. It's amazing how much better the little ones (our babies) do compared to the grown-ups (MOMMY!). I can't wait to hear about your trip, how little Drake does, and how much fun Skinner has!
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a WONDERFUL trip! ENJOY each other! :D

    ReplyDelete