Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

  • It never gets old holding a sleeping baby. I love it even more now than I did when he was a newborn since he is too busy to snuggle when he is awake now.
  • Speaking of busy...we found out this weekend that going out to eat with Drake has officially gotten a lot harder! We went out to lunch on Sunday and within the first 5 minutes Drake had grabbed my pop and it spilled all over me, the seat and  all over the inside of my diaper bag. We laughed about it and said it is probably a good thing Drakie is staying with Nana and Papa next week when we head on our trip.
  • We need to move up a diaper size ASAP, but I'm too cheap not to use the rest of the size 2 diapers we have left.
  • I'm recommitting myself to the gym and eating healthy. I have yet to loose those last pesky 12.6 lbs. If I was smart I would have started this a little sooner than 2 weeks before I head to a place where a swimsuit is the main attire.
I will leave you a with a few pictures of Mr. Serious looking all grown up in his jeans


No comments:

Post a Comment