Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tuesday Thoughts (a day late)

With the holidays, my week totally got away from me so Tuesday Thoughts are coming to you on a Wednesday this week!

  • Now that Drake's Auntie bought him a pair of designer baby jeans, he is officially better dressed than I am. My 5 month old has designer jeans and I don't.

  • Thank you to the teenage cashier at the grocery store for informing me that my screaming baby was tired. It would have been enough to say "I think he is tired" like you did, but to add to that "That is a tired cry, he is really tired." I probably never would have figured that out if it was not for you, so thanks again!

  • It looks like I have turned into "that mom". You know the one who is a germ-a-phob. Yep, I'm her. People we touching Drake at Christmas Eve service, I mean touching his hands, which  now are practically a part of his mouth since he chews on them so often. I could not get a baby wipe fast enough to wipe of his little hands!! And you better believe that I put hand sanitizer on the second passing of the peace was done. Another sign I have gone off the deep end, I asked for and received a shopping cart cover for Christmas. I used to laugh at anybody who would use those things, now I'm one of those crazies. Oh yeah, good thing I got a lot of lotion for Christmas as my hands are cracking because they are so dry since I wash them a hundred thousand times a day.

  • Looks like we will be needing a bigger car soon. We have a small SUV and on Monday when Drake and I were coming back from my parents house we could hardly fit everything in it.  Anybody have any suggestions for a mid-full size SUV?!?
Everybody have a fun and safe New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment