Friday, December 4, 2009

December 4th

To most people today is just another day. I'm not one of those people. You see, December 4, 2008 is a day that I will always remember. A day that is filled with so much significance. A day that started out like any other, but ended like no day had before it. December 4th is a day that forever changed my life. A day that was filled with excitement, joy, fear, and anxiety.December 4th is the day that our journey started. A day that I had waited so long for and thought would never come, but it did come. On December 4th I went to work and then I bought my first ever blackberry and then I came home. On December 4th I had a strange feeling that I should take a pregnancy test even though it would probably be too early. On December 4th I took that pregnancy test and was prepared for yet another month of disappointment. December 4th, 2008 after waiting what seemed like years, I looked at the pregnancy test and I saw the simple word PREGNANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment