Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Soaking Them Up






I can't help but feel like I am a little short on words this summer. I have been busy just soaking up these sweet boys of mine. We have been having such a fantastic summer making memories together. I have been grabbing my DSLR camera a lot more lately and taking advantage of the beautiful natural light outside to catch some pretty good photos of my boys. I can't help but smile as I take the photos knowing that I will be able to relive that moment again and again just by looking at a picture.


It is becoming very evident as Charlie gets older that I am raising two very different boys.


Drake is my cautious and wild boy. The one who is witty and has the best imagination. He will be turning 4 in a couple of weeks and I am just so proud of him.


Charlie is brave and such a little toughie. He has a magnetic personality and already has charm so thick that he can get out of most any situation using it. He  is almost 16 months and bring us so much joy.


Those 2 little boys seem to make summer so much fun and I'm going to spend ever second I can soaking it up.


DSC_1108


DSC_1132


DSC_1175


DSC_1184


DSC_1190


DSC_1201


DSC_1207


DSC_1214


DSC_1223


DSC_1233


DSC_0989

No comments:

Post a Comment