Monday, February 11, 2013

This and That


  • I know I am really late onto the Downton Abbey train but I started watching it a couple weeks ago on Netflix and I'm hooked! I'm almost done with season 2 and have the whole 3rd season waiting for my on my DVR. LOVE that show!

  •  Drake- "Mom do you know any songs from Daniel the Tiger?" Me-"Yep!" Drake-"That's my girl!!"

  • Charlie was a human slingshot for Drake's angry birds game last week. He coughed and an angry bird flew out of his mouth across the room. This resulted in a conversation with Drake about a safer place to keep his small toys.

  • My blog crashed last week. I could not pull up the blog or my log in. Cue the panic and the frantic call to my web support people. They were able to get it to come back up but not without having to delete all my plug ins first.

  • I have to go to preschool orientation tonight for Drake.  I can't believe he will be going to preschool in the fall! Also, doesn't February seem a little early for orientation considering he will not start until September?!?

  • Party planning is in full swing at our house! Charlie will be having a Curious George 1st Birthday Party next month. Pinterest is so helpful when planning a party.

  • I have the best husband. Saturday was his birthday and instead of doing anything fun he ended up taking care of a sick kid, having a disappointing birthday dinner and had a wife who fell asleep by 9:00 pm. He did not complain one time and told me the next day that his day was perfect. I'm so lucky to have him!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment