Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Greatest Love Story Ever Told

In honor of Valentine's Day I'm sharing a post that I published a few years ago. I really can't think of any better love story....

There once lived a couple…

They were honest hardworking people.

They bickered every now and then but had such love for each other.

They made a life together and had a son and a daughter and 5 granddaughters.

They grew old.

The woman became ill.

Her husband had battled health problems of his own.

They did not want to go to a nursing home but could no longer live alone.

They went into the nursing home on a Tuesday.

That Saturday the woman went to heaven.

That Monday her husband joined her.

Married 60 years.

They could not live without each other.

A movie or a book could not do their story justice.

Their story is one of a kind .

And there is no better love story.

I’m proud and honored to say that amazing couple was my Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment