Monday, July 9, 2012

Our Witty Boy


This kid is just something else. The things that come out of his mouth never ceases to amaze me.





  • "Batman (that is me) why is The Ninja (Charlie) crying?" He is super into superheros right now and we all have a name that he calls us. He is Spiderman.


  • "Daddy is going to say Drakie, I'm so proud you go on the potty and I'm going to say yeah, I have potty power." He likes to tell us what somebody would say to him in a certain situation. This is probably the funniest thing he does right now.


  • "Dad, ughhhhhhhh" he has started to say ughhhh when he is frustrated about something


  • "Papa is your mom?" he is starting to learn about family and gets confused that Papa is my DAD and not MOM :)


  • "This is the life" he said that the other night as he was taking a bite of his mac and cheese.


  • He was swimming at my parents and found 4 little Japensse Beatle "pets" he named them Tiny, Pawn, Key, and Pee.


  • He knows that his Birthday is on August 1st and that he is having a Cars party. He also knows that my birthday is before his and is insisiting that I have a Buzz Lightyear party.


  • We were at our neighbors for a 4th of July party when I look out the window and saw Drake running around with nothing but his shirt on. Turns out he went to the bathroom by himself upstairs but did not put his underwear or shorts on before running around outside.


Drake is such a smart and funny boy who always impresses us with his quick wit. I just never want to forget these days.

1 comment: