Tuesday, July 31, 2012

3


Happy 3rd Birthday to my smart, witty, unique, handsome and sweet little boy.


You made me a Momma 3 years ago.


Do you know how special that is?


It is because of you that I know how to fly like a superhero and the fun of racing cars on the kitchen floor.


You have the most amazing personality. You can easily carry on a conversation with an adult and know just what to say to get a laugh.


Oh, and those eyes. They are the most magnificent shade of blue. They are beautiful and you can tell just how you arer feeling by looking at them because they hold so much emotion.


You know what else? Me and you? We are very much alike. Where Daddy and Charlie are laid back and chill, you and I like to add just a little more spunk and maybe a little drama to life. You also seem to be turning more and more into my little twin. From the long torso to the plump lips...you are a mini-me.


And don't even get me started on what an amazing big brother you are. Do you know that you just went on with life without skipping a single beat when Charlie arrived? Well you did, and you have just been rocking this big brother role ever since.


I am proud of you. So very proud. This year was full of so many things that could have turned your world upside-down, but you just kept going and never looked back.


You really do have my heart.


I love you so very much my little Spiderman,


Love Batman (aka your Momma)


No comments:

Post a Comment