Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy

Life is good right now.

Drake is at a fun stage.

The weather is absolutely gorgeous.

Football season is here (Go HAWKEYES).

Fall is in the air.

As you can see it has been awhile since I last posted. This blog break has been good-refreshing. I've decided to really cut back on the blogs I read and the social media I use. I cut my Google Reader down by half and shut off my Twitter account. MAke life a little bit simpler is freeing and so needed sometimes.

Ben is still looking for a job. We are remaining upbeat and enjoying this extra time we have as a family. Worrying does not change anything so instead we try to remain positive and pray for the right job to come along. In the meantime, we are counting our blessings and going on with life.

This last month has taught me a very important lesson; Everything does not always have to be perfect in your life for you to be happy. Sometimes happiness can be found in the most unexpected places and joy can come from many different sources.

Yeah, life is not perfect, but it pretty darn good.

And I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment