Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

I feel so behind this year when it comes to designing my Christmas card! I usually write a Christmas letter and sat down at the computer to write the letter today, everything I wrote was all stuff that I have on the blog and most of the people I send my Christmas cards to read my blog. So, I decided to do a fun Christmas card instead using Shutterfly. I'm going more for the humor this year instead of my usual yearly letter recap.

I have enjoyed using Shutterfly in the past and have used them to make Calendars for my parents and in-laws last year. I think I will have to make one for myself this year!

I also love their selection of birthday invitations and holiday photo cards

Although I don't want to share just what picture I will be using for our card just yet, I will make sure and post the final product for all to see!

Shutterfly provided me with 50 free Christmas Cards in exchange for this post.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen some super cute designs from them this year!

    ReplyDelete