Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Just Call You Mine


I recently heard this song by Martina McBride and it brought tears to my eyes as I thought how the words describe exactly how I am feeling right now about D. Here is a little bit of the lyrics

I pinch myself sometimes to make sure I'm not in a dream that's how it seems i close my eyes and breath in the sweetest moments I've ever known it feels like home and here i am i want to be your everything there you are turning winter into spring Chorus: and everyone that sees you always wants to know you and everyone that knows you always has a smile your standing ovation after years of waiting for a chance to finally shine everyone calls you amazing i just call you mine

Of course no post would be complete without some pictures so here you go!

All dressed in my little man clothes ready for a day of shopping with my two of my favorite gals Mommy and Nana KathiThis is what cute looks like!

Having fun playing with Skinner
With mom in my FIRST pair of jeans before church
Can't wait for football season!!

D and I had a fun week, here are a few highlights:
  • Spending time with Nana Kathi
  • Going to Bass Pro Shop
  • B and I got to go out to eat and to Target thanks to Nana Kathi babysitting
  • D rolled from his stomach to his back 2 times in a row!!
  • Going to the outlet mall where D got his Halloween costume...stay tuned for pictures of the cutest MONKEY you have ever seen!!!
  • We went to my work to see Jen and Janet and have lunch with the girls
  • Aunt Ellie came to hang out with us Friday night and watch Season 2 of Gossip Girl

2 comments:

  1. Grrr...I can't believe I didn't get to see you guys at church today. Make sure that Pastor Scott knows you're there next time, so he can introduce Drake (and you two) to the church. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN'T WAiT to see the cutest li'l monkey!! :D

    ReplyDelete