Thursday, September 3, 2009

1 Month

It is hard to believe but D is 1 month old. He is really starting to look around and notice things and people around him. He has been giving us a little grins for about a week now and today he gave me his first official smile, it is hard to believe that he can be any cuter than he already is but that smile just made him even cuter!! Below are a few new pics, I will be on a mission to try and capture his smile from now on!

Happy One Month Birthday D!!!
I LOVE my baths!
Skinner is my best friend

Just sleeping on Mommy and Daddy's bed

D and I had a great time at Nana and Papa's house. We went to visit for 3 days. D got lots of hugs, kisses and cuddles from his Nana and Papa.
D is super excited to meet his Uncle Z, Aunt L, and Cousin E this weekend. We will have lots of pictures to share next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment