Monday, October 15, 2012

Straight From My Mouth

"Good Morning Charlie!"

" Good Morning Drake!"

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Please don't jump off that chair."

"You are the cutest baby ever."

"I love you."

"DON'T JUMP OFF THE CHAIR!!"

" Please don't jump on your bed."

" No, you can't buy any Superheros today."

" Good job with your scissors."

"Remember to only use scissors on paper Momma gives you."

"It's ok Charlie"

"Drake, Charlie did not hit you on purpose."

"You are a good boy."

"I love you"

" Let's go to the zoo!"

"Look both ways before you cross the street. "

"Are you hungry Charlie?"

"You need to listen to Momma."

"What show do you want to watch?"

"I love you too."

"No, I love YOU more!"

[caption id="attachment_1506" align="aligncenter" width="393"] "What did you say Momma?"[/caption]

1 comment: