Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I'm Loving

self portriat


It has been awhile since I've done a favorite things post, so I thought I would put one together. Here are some things I'm loving right now:


Parenthood ( the TV show)


Parenthood NBC
image


Have you seen this show? I had heard from various people that this show was must see. I spent many hours while on maternity leave watching seasons 1-3 and could not wait for the season premier last night. The show is well written and so relatable. I just love it!


 Revlon Lip Butter


lip butter


image


I love a good lipstick. I feel much more put together with a tint to my lips. But I HATE the way some lipsticks make your lips feel all sticky. Enter Revlon Lip Butter-beautiful colors for your lips, with a smooth finish (think almost like wearing chapstick). This has become a staple in my beauty routine.


 Des Moines Moms Blog


des moines moms blog

I can't tell you how excited I am to have the opportunity to contribute a few writing pieces to this blog every month. I'm also thrilled  to be able to work with some fabulous and talented women. This blog is going to be a great asset to our community and hopefully inspire women to come together to share information and support each other. To stay updated 'like' our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and make sure to check out the blog too (launch is next month!)


  Better Home and Gardens Scented Wax Cubes


Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes


I love these. Problem is that they only sell them at Wal-Mart and I hate Wal-Mart and pretty much avoid it at all costs. HOWEVER I make an exception a few times a year and venture into that awful place to stock up on these cubes. I personally think they smell better and last longer (cheaper too-only $2.00 a pack) than Scentsy cubes.  I just stocked up on my fall favorites(and a few new ones) and can't wait to burn them!


Brothers


brothers


Seriously, these 2 melt my heart every single day. Charlie adores Drake. ADORES! And Drake has really started to pay attention to his baby brother. I love watching them develop their relationship and hope they grow up to be the best of friends.


 Oh, and also? I'm pretty sure it would be hard to find a cuter pair of brothers. Their big blue eyes get me every time! What a blessing these brothers are to our family!


What are you loving right now?

6 comments:

  1. I'm also loving those two brothers. What I am hating is what ugly colors their mama dressed them in. Poor babies...maybe Laila and Korbin need to visit more often and bring some CARDINAL to add to that gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might add....these are the two CUTEST Hawkeye Fans I have ever witnessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that show to !! Its so awesome!
    I think im going to go get me some of that lip butter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that they sound/act like a real family!
    You will not be disappointed in the lip butter at all, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Glad you added that ;) Laila and Korbin might be the only 2 Cyclones I let me kiddos hang out with, so count them as lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use the Better Homes & Gardens Wax Cubes too. I really need to go pick up some Fall scents!
    Two cutest brothers ever :)

    ReplyDelete