Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Love (Baby Products)

With almost 3 months (not sure HOW 3 months could already be gone) under our belt with Charlie I thought I would post some of our favorite baby items! I always love to read posts like this so hopefully you enjoy it too!

Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets



Source 


I can't say enough about these blankets. They are great for swaddling, using outside on a chilly day, using on the floor for playtime and even make a great burp cloth in a crunch. They are huge and lightweight and pretty much the best thing ever.


Fisher Price Rock and Play Sleeper



Source


Charlie slept in this every night for the first 2 months. It is like a bassinet but with an incline. I loved it because Charlie was (is) such a spitter that it made me feel better having him sleep upright. I also loved how portable it is and how easy it is to fold up and store.


Tommee Tippee Bottles



Source


I loves these. As a mom who exclusively formula feeds we go through lots of bottles a day. I love that they have very few parts to clean and wash up very nicely in the dishwasher. We started Charlie on a different brand of bottle but he was having a terrible time with them. Since we have switched to TT he takes his bottles like a champ!


Ergo Baby Carrier



 Source


This has probably been my favorite baby product we have used with Charlie. I use this carrier every day. It works great when Drake wants to play outside, on shopping trips, walks and even to just calm a crabby baby down. I am borrowing mine from a friend but will definitely purchase one for myself if we have a 3rd baby someday.


Bright Starts Bouncer



We were using a hand me down bouncer that we had with Drake when Charlie was first born, but the frame broke so obviously we threw it away. I found this bouncer on clearance at Target and we love it! It bounces automatically for 30 minutes and also has a nice sound feature. I like that it sits a little higher off the ground than most bouncers and is so plush and comfy for Charlie to sit in.


Charlie is also really starting to love Sophie the Giraffe just like his big brother did!


Those are the things we love right now! I will plan on doing another post like this when Charlie is 6 months old (I don't even want to think about how soon that will come up) with our favorite baby items for that stage!


None of the companies featured above have any clue I am writing about them. I just love their products and wanted to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment