Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blogs I'm Loving

One of my favorite ways to relax at night is to climb into bed with my iPad and catch up on my favorite blogs. Here are the blogs I'm loving right now!

Enjoying the Small Things- Kelle has such a way with words. She can always make an ordinary moment seem extraordinary. If you don't read for her words read for her photos as they are simply breathtaking.

Bower PowerKatie is a woman who does not take herself too seriously and is always making me laugh. Follow along on their adventures as they raise 2 adorable boys and be inspired by all of their  great DIY projects.

Iowa Girl Eats- Kristin is always sharing the most yummy (and usually pretty healthy) recipes. I could spend all day just browsing her recipe archives. I also have a special place in my heart for blogs that are written by fellow Iowa bloggers!

The Mom Diggity --I'm a relatively new reader to The Mom Diggity but fell in love with the blog fast as I could instantly tell that Kara Kae is such a real and genuine person. I enjoy reading about her adventures raising 3 girls 3 and under.

O My Family - Allison has a way of sharing stories about motherhood that are so honest and heartfelt that I am always anticipating a new post from her. She is also a momma to 2 little boys and is often giving me a glimpse of what I have to look forward to as my boys grow up.

Words of Williams - Another blog written by Iowans!  Husband and wife team, Kelsey and Eric, both write on Words of Williams giving this blog a different feeling than other blogs that I read. They blog about a wide variety of topics ranging from their journey on becoming debt free to sharing pictures and stories of their sweet daughter Rooney.

Exploits of a Military Mama A fellow boy Momma who always makes me say "me too" when I'm reading along.  I love the way Sally keeps it very real on her blog sharing what is on her mind and heart.

Okay, BA I have been reading this blog for quite a few years now and have loved it since the very beginning  BA is  so honest and funny in her writing  that you just can't help but feel like you are sitting having a cup of coffee with her when you read her blog. 

Jenni From the Blog- I just started reading Jenni's blog about a year ago and had such a fun time following along with her 3rd pregnancy that I instantly became hooked. 

Mama Mandolin- Mandey is a former Iowan who lives in California with her husband and super adorable  twin boys.  She is also the wife to my sister's boyfriend's twin brother (clear as mud right?!) so even though we have only met once in real life I feel like I know her really well!

MODG -Plain and simple this blog is hilarious. If you are looking fora good laugh check it out!
Now it is your turn! What blogs are you loving right now?

 

4 comments:

  1. I always love reading A Holy Experience (http://www.aholyexperience.com) and Momastery (http://momastery.com/blog/).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out "no big dill" http://www.nobigdill.com/ You will love Katy, her photos and her adorable kiddos.

    I would say follow my blog, but it is very behind. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm off to check it our right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Love finding new blogs :)

    ReplyDelete