Sunday, March 4, 2012

Little Brother's Nursery

With 3 weeks to spare the nursery is done! We used the same room that we used for Drake and even left the paint and wall decals the same. I loved the look of the room and could not bear to change it. I added lots of new touches to make the room feel updated and special for the newest member of our family.


Enjoy your tour!



We bought the cube storage brand new for the room. I love how it gives us lots of storage for toys and looks perfect in the room. Looks like you get a little hint of what Little Brother's name begins with...



Just like we did with Drake, we are using a dresser with a changing pad on top. It worked perfect last time! Drake always loved to look up at the alphabet when he got his diaper changed and I'm guessing his little brother will like it too! I added the banner above the decal to give it a little color.



I found this on Etsy and fell in love. Perfect for my boys!



I have always LOVED the tree decal and was so happy that we are able to enjoy it again. The green ottoman is new and will be perfect to kick our feet up on during late night feedings. Plus it is a great place to store burp rags and bibs out of sight.



My mom made the cute pillow and it goes perfectly in the room!



I went pretty basic on the bedding-just a sheet and bedskirt. I did splurge on the sheet and bought a super soft, fleece like sheet from Pottery Barn kids. As you can see I've got the hospital bag packed and ready to go!



Looks like the little guy is set for clothes for quite sometime!


I think the only thing missing from the room is the baby!


26 more days until my due date.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the superhero art! I must get one of those! Can you send me an email or FB msg sometime with the Etsy info? Enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy. Count the kicks!! :-)

    ReplyDelete