Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Waiting Game

3 weeks from tomorrow is my due date. I am guessing that those 3 weeks are going to drag on...just like the last 3 weeks have. The whole pregnancy has gone super fast until I hit the 34 week mark then every single day seems like a week.

I think part of it is that I am starting to get uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, I have had an easy pregnancy with no complications so I don't have much to complain about but I think I am still allowed to be a little grumpy about how I feel at this point.
  • I have horrible heartburn and nothing really helps. I have never had this before I was pregnant and will admit that I always thought B was being a baby when he complained about his, I will never think that again!
  • I feel huge-enough said
  • My clothing options are becoming less and less with each passing week. Every morning I go into my closet and dream about the day I can wear my cute tank tops and skinny jeans again
  • Baby C really enjoys hanging out under my ribs and now has gotten so stubborn that no amount of poking and trying to get him to move works
  • Unsolicited advice. I'm not stupid I KNOW my life is going to change, I don't need you to tell me that. "Rest now while you can" is another one I hate. Last time I checked you could not "save" rest in a reserve until you need it. I would actually much rather be up and about doing things and enjoying these last few weeks of just B and I while I can.
To end on a positive note, I am still sleeping great!! Granted, I'm up 2-3 times going to the bathroom but I'm right back to sleep after that! I have also had little to no swelling, have low blood pressure and I'm measuring right on track for my August 13th due date.
He will be here soon!! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment